The Himalayan Mountains are commonly known as the highest mountains, mostly because Mount Everest is included in it. The Himalayan Mountains are a chain of mountains which include at least 50 mountains included in it. It also spreads across 5 different countries being India, China, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bhutan. The Himalayan Mountains are located in Asia, while also separating the subcontinent of India.The Himalayan range is bordered by Karakoram and Hindu Kush ranges. The Himalayan mountain range runs, west-northwest to east-southeast. The Himalayan Mountains are combined with drainage basin which is home to around 600 million people.

It was dark out the snow was at my shins , I went back up to my tent .I notice the dark sky with lots of stars I caught my eye , they were so elegant.I went back to my tent , I was near the top of Mount Everest. I woke up and  I felt was the cold breeze on my feet. I got up from my sleeping bag,and put on my winter coat and snow pants, my boots were close to dry so I decided to put my heavy duty socks on and then boots.I put My gloves on a hat and two scarfs. Got my rope and and my water bottle and other stuff in my Backpack. I continued to climb when I notice an eagle swooping over my head to its nest to it’s two baby birds. I finally made it to the top of the mountain, it was an amazing view.

The Himalayan Mountains are a very tall, but the youngest , and also is a beautiful view to watch when climbing or just seeing it as well.When climbing the mountains you are likely to enjoy it, is worth the risk . It can be a very risky idea,but it is a moment to remember. It is an very historical place to see, as well.

~Davena Sherman